A crown is used to cover a damaged tooth. They are also used to whiten or reshape a tooth. In SDC, we provide different types of crowns.
It is more commonly referred to as white metal. It has been accepted world-widely as the strongest tooth colored material.
- High strength and strong resistance to hard food particles.
- Non chipable
- Available in all tooth shades to increase aesthetics
- Appears natural
- Does not errode or rust
- No sensitivity while drinking cold or hot beverages.
- Non- allergic
- Lesser trimming of tooth structure
- No black gum line present
- 10 years warranty is provided for the crown.
They are made up of a porcelain material fused to a metal in the outer side.
- Tooth colored material
- Good durability
- Available in all tooth shades
They are made completely in metal. They are silver in color .
No warranty is provided.